Stay Social and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @thepointpark
Welcome to San Antonio's first family friendly Texas ice house, food park & coffeehouse! The Point Park has proudly served the community of Leon Springs since 2012. We are located approximately
5 miles from 1604, Fiesta Texas and The Rim.
Here are some of our most common FAQ's:
- What food trucks are going to be at the park? Our food truck and event schedule is located here.
- What are your hours? Park hours are here. Coffeehouse hours are here.
- Is The Point Park pet friendly? Yes, we love fur babies. We ask that you keep them leashed and in your hands at all times. We have many children that visit the park, so dogs must be properly supervised. All dogs must be up to date on shots and free of any transferrable illness or pests.
- Is there a play area for the kids? Yes, we have a Rainbow Play system, basketball court (bring your own ball) and small toddler play area. Parents must supervise their children at all times.
- Can we bring our own food and drinks? No. The park relies on your purchase to remain in operation. We do NOT allow outside alcohol, ice chests, yeti's, etc. We DO allow birthday cakes and light snacks for infants and children. When in doubt, please inquire with management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you serve liquor? No. The Point bar serves beer, wine, sangria. Download the UNTAPPD app to check out our extensive craft beer rotation.
- Do you serve coffee? Yes. Visit our coffeehouse, Just the Drip, inside the old house at The Point. (hours)
- Is there indoor seating? Yes, we have a small seating area inside The Point house.
- Is the park handicap accessible? We do have a drop off location on flat cement located near the bar area. We have a ramp accessible to the bar. Please email us if additional accommodations are needed.
- Can we reserve space for a large party/event? Reservations are available anytime Tuesday-Thursday & Sunday. We cannot reserve space for Friday or Saturday after 5p. Email reservation requests to email@example.com
- Can I reserve a food truck for an event? Yes, food trucks are independently owned and operated, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you in touch with one of our food truck partners.